On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Caparica (Lisbon, Portugal), for the 1st International Caparica Conference on Chromogenic and Emissive Materials
The Conference will take place in Costa de Caparica the 8th, 9th and 10th September 2014 .
We cordially encourage you to attend and contribute to one of the major events in 2014 on the Fluorescence field.
We are confident that you will appreciate the breadth and quality of the scientific program and the city of Caparica, and look forward to seeing you in 2014 in Portugal.
- Fluorescence and Absorption Spectroscopy
- Microscopy Applications: From Optical to Electronical
- Cell and Tissue Imaging
- Emissive Probes, Chemosensors and Labels
- Fluorescence in Biology/Medicine/Biochemistry
- Fluorescence in High Throughput Screening Assays
- Colour as analytical tool
- Chromogenic Compounds for analysis
- Emissive Liquids Crystals and Polymers
- Luminescent Peptides and Proteins
- Single Molecule Spectroscopy
On belhalf of the scientific and organizing committees,